Make Health Care A Campaign Issue
We are moving into the election season. Elections are an opportunity to educate voters and candidates about health care - and make sure we have leaders ready to improve our health care in 2019. Here's 5 things you can do to move the health care issue forward:
- Ask candidates questions about health care - at organized forums and if you meet them as they campaign. Here's some suggested questions.
- Ask your local paper to ask these health care questions as they interview candidates.
- Learn candidates' positions on health care and vote for candidates who will be health care leaders.
- Make sure you are registered to vote (see registration deadlines below). You can register to vote at your town hall or on-line.
- VOTE - in the primary election on August 14 and in the general election on November 6.
General Voter Registration Deadlines (for more detailed information from the Secretary of the State, click here.)
- August 9 - deadline to register to vote in the primary
- October 30 - deadline to register to vote in the primary